I’d like to start new project with crystal-less USB capable stm32 (opensource dispencer for soldering pastes & fluxes). Interested in:
- STM32F042F6P6 (must)
- STM32F042F4P6 (optional)
- STM32F072C8T6 (optional)
- upload/debug via ST-link/V2 (for development)
- DFU upload (for user’s assembly)
- Ability to use any RTOS with minimal features set (
While STM32F103xx have “generic” configs, SOCs above are not available. I only found this boards:
Mbed has something for
nucleo f042k6 &
nucleo f072rb targets, but not clean how to define new ones.
Could you help with configs for listed SOCs?
- minimal needed - board configs with
- desired (but optional and not urgent) - mbed support