Getting ESP32 talking through Ethernet on SPI rather than WiFi for all comms

This is one request that I am struggling to find much material on and it is a bit of a niche case.

I have ESP32 that connects to IoT Central via WiFi using Azure SDK for C. All that is working fine. However, I have a circumstance where there is so much RF interference that the only reliable connection is Ethernet. I have connected W5500 via SPI and have that working (DHCP,…test site request [explicitly coded commands] etc.). However, if I try to use that interface for any other comm (like with wifi…simply connect and go)…nothing goes through.

So what I am after is:

• Has anyone done such scenario where ALL traffic is redirected to Ethernet and how to go about it?
  • If not, what would be the best way to go about it/ideas/approaches/considerations?
  • Can you point me to implementations/code/what do do here or how to code this?

For reference…ESP32 Wrover-IE, PlatformIO and Arduino.

Many thanks for your time/help/suggestions/consideration!!

Further to the post and my research…it seems that it can be done in ESP-IDF framework via route_prio parameter…Change LAN Priority (LAN should be higher then WLAN) (IDFGH-8511) · Issue #9966 · espressif/esp-idf · GitHub. Is there such a feature/option in Arduino?!

Many thanks.