Getting a RAM overflow ERROR when compiling marlin 2.1.2 for an Artillery Ruby mainboard

Hello all, I am trying to compile Marline 2.1.2 for an Artillery Ruby board to enable Input Shaping. I am getting a ram overflow error when compiling, here is what its saying. If I comment out Input shaping it compiles just fine, but with it un-commented I get this. I am assuming the board just doesnt have the RAM to run this feature, or is there something I am missing?

Linking .pio\build\Artillery_Ruby\firmware.elf
c:/users/ionre/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi@1.90201.191206/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: .pio/build/Artillery_Ruby/firmware.elf section .bss' will not fit in region RAM’
c:/users/ionre/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi@1.90201.191206/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region `RAM’ overflowed by 27460 bytes
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio\build\Artillery_Ruby\firmware.elf] Error 1
================================================================================================== [FAILED] Took 31.64 seconds ==================================================================================================
Environment Status Duration

Artillery_Ruby FAILED 00:00:31.644
============================================================================================= 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:31.644 =============================================================================================

• The terminal process “C:\Users\ionre.platformio\penv\Scripts\platformio.exe ‘run’” terminated with exit code: 1.
  • Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

Definitely looks so. The board is defined to have 64K of RAM and 256K of flash:

And your config is overflowing RAM usage by a good 26K.

Please redirect the question to the Marlin developers who are experts at their firmware, since this is not a PlatformIO problem per-sé: Issues · MarlinFirmware/Marlin · GitHub

Well some small advice after 30 seconds if scimming the source code: The amount of memory allocated by this shaping feature is configurable, at least through the SHAPING_MIN_FREQ, SHAPING_MAX_STEPRATE and ADAPTIVE_STEP_SMOOTHING macros which control some allocations in here. Playing around with these values might get you to an acceptable RAM usage.