Function call is not allowed in a constant expression warnings

I just noticed today that I have a total of 43 warnings when I rebuild the firmware for my printer. 39 of the “function call is not allowed in a constant expression warnings” and 4 of the “expected an expression” warnings. Don’t know when it started though. The build finishes, and can be installed on my printer.

The warnings give the location of the warning, and here is what is in my configuration.h file for the first “function call is not allowed in a constant expression” warnings at location 167,5:
#if ENABLED(MK2_MULTIPLEXER).

The “expected an expression” warning is pointing at line 1206, column 33 which is #if EITHER(MIN_SOFTWARE_ENDSTOPS, MAX_SOFTWARE_ENDSTOPS)

Since the build continues and can be flashed successfully to the motherboard, which in turn appears to be working correctly, these warnings look to be safely ignored. Problem is I don’t like warnings/errors. How can i correct these errors?

I am using Marlin bugfix-2.0.x and do not know when it was last updated. I am a novice at this stuff.

If you grab the latest version of Marlin/Marlin at bugfix-2.0.x · MarlinFirmware/Marlin · GitHub and you still have the same errors (for the same target environment), then it’s a genuine compiler warning that’s not fixed. If you want to get them fixed, file an issue with the people who wrote the firmware (aka Issues · MarlinFirmware/Marlin · GitHub), as this is the forum for the PlatformIO build system.