freeBSD - teensy | Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement

Hello,

I am actually trying to build a platformIO project (GitHub - alextousss/quadcopter: quadcopter management code) under FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p1

The target is a teensy 3.2 board (teensy31)

The problem is that there is no GCC toolchain and teensy_loader package for freeBSD, but i can still compile those 2 from source, how can I make it work ?

error :
Warning! Ignore unknown include_dir option from [platformio] section
[Fri May 26 20:06:31 2017] Processing teensy31 (platform: teensy, board: teensy31, framework: arduino)

PackageManager: Installing toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi @ >=1.40803.0,<1.40805.0
Error: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement ‘>=1.40803.0,<1.40805.0’ for your system ‘freebsd_amd64’

We don’t have pre-compiled packages yet. Could you help us to build them? See file structure:

Jsut share somewhere pre-built packages and we will deploy to BinTray CDN. Thanks!

Just use #include "PID.hpp" in pair with

[env:teensy31]
platform = teensy
board = teensy31
framework = arduino
build_flags = -Iinclude

See Redirecting...

I firstly tried to build gccarmoneeabi from source (GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain project files : GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain , source package), but the installation script didn’t provide anything for freeBSD.
Then, I saw there was a pre-built package in the freeBSD repo, so I installed it and copied all the /usr/local/bin/arm-* to the package/bin location.
I am now having an error :
Compiling .pioenvs/teensy31/src/IMUsensor.o
arm-none-eabi-g++: error trying to exec ‘cc1plus’: execvp: No such file or directory
Compiling .pioenvs/teensy31/src/PID.o
arm-none-eabi-g++: error trying to exec ‘cc1plus’: execvp: No such file or directory
Compiling .pioenvs/teensy31/src/main.o
*** [.pioenvs/teensy31/src/IMUsensor.o] Error 1
*** [.pioenvs/teensy31/src/PID.o] Error 1
Compiling .pioenvs/teensy31/src/motormanager.o
*** [.pioenvs/teensy31/src/main.o] Error 1
*** [.pioenvs/teensy31/src/motormanager.o] Error 1

What can I do more ?

It looks that toolchain contains broken symbolic links. Did you install this port [ports] Index of /head/devel/arm-none-eabi-gcc492 ?