Framework:stm32cube HAL incompatible

I 'google’d quit a lot of articles how-to import CUBEMX project in PlatformIO. I have a project that works in Atollic but STLink does not want to download the Chinese blue pill. I changed the toolchain to GPDSC and re-generate code, move the code into a newly created PlatformIO platform, and add build flags.
This configuration create a lot of duplicate resources, as Platform IO has it own HAL drivers, so I remove the HAL lib I coped, but then Platform IO HAL driver is incompatible with mine. Could be older, newer I do not know. I need either to know what version HAL PlatformIo used, then I can re-created my project with that version, or I need to ‘overide’ PlatformIO Hal to use CubeMX created lib,
My dir structure
include
lib
platformio.ini
src
test

Lib Structure
    **Drivers**
    **FATFS**
    **MIddlewares**

Ini File I use

env:bluepill_f103c8]
platform = ststm32
board = bluepill_f103c8
framework = stm32cube
build_flags = 
  -Ilib/FATFS/Target 
  -Ilib/FATFS/App 
  -Ilib/USB_DEVICE/App 
  -Ilib/USB_DEVICE/Target 
  -Ilib/Core/Inc 
  -Ilib/Drivers/STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver/Inc 
  -Ilib/Drivers/STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/Legacy 
  -Ilib/Middlewares/Third_Party/FatFs/src 
  -Ilib/Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F1xx/Include 
  -Ilib/Drivers/CMSIS/Include 
  -I Inc

;  -Ilib/Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Device_Library/Core/Inc 
;  -Ilib/Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Device_Library/Class/CDC/Inc 
;-Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -g -fstack-usage -Wall -specs=nano.specs -o Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Device_Library/Core/Src/usbd_ctlreq.o ../Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Device_Library/Core/Src/usbd_ctlreq.c 

;upload_flags      = -c set CPUTAPID 0x1ba01477	
;upload_protocol   = stlink
;debug_tool        = stlink
;debug_build_flags = -O0 -ggdb3 -g3
;debug_init_break  = break setup
;upload_flags     = -c set CPUTAPID 0x1ba01477	
;upload_flags      = -c set CPUTAPID 0x2ba01477
  1. The STM32Cube framework files are located at C:\Users\<user>\.platformio\packages\framework-stm32cube for you to look at. The latest package has internal version 2.0.200813 meaning major revision 2, inner version 0 (?) and datecode 2020, August 13th. However, the f1\Drivers\STM32F1xx_HAL_Driver\Release_Notes.html says officially V1.1.3 / 09-October-2018, which also matches the file attribute of the e.g. stm32f1xx_hal.c file (“last modify date”)
  2. All PlatformIO packages, such as the framework-stm32cube you’re interested in, are overridable with external sources via the platform_packages directive. The easiest way to make a new package is to copy the current framework-stm32cube folder, update the appropriate files in the f1 folder, increase the version in the package.json, and reupload the folder to somewhere (e.g., Github), then doing a platform_packages = framework-stm32cube@<the git repo link here>.