Fork of library - library Manager

Hi,
I had discovered that this library GitHub - khoih-prog/ESP_WiFiManager: This is an ESP32 / ESP8266 WiFi Connection Manager with fallback web configuration portal. Use this library for configuring ESP32 (including ESP32-S2 and ESP32-C3), ESP8266 modules' WiFi, etc. Credentials at runtime. You can also specify static DNS servers, personalized HostName, fixed or random AP WiFi channel. With examples supporting ArduinoJson was spitted in 2 libraries on library manager:

The weird thing is that the version 1.3.0 and 1.2.0 appear in both forks. Is it possibile to fix this “split”?

They have different library names and owners,

khoih.prog/ESP_WifiManager @ ^1.5.2
khoih-prog/ESP_WiFiManager @ ^1.3.0

so deleting one of them will break projects which refer to it. Seems like the original author has lost access to the first account and then opened a second one, and also changed the library name by one letter.

Without the library authors permission no deleting should be done, so I think it’s best to open an issue in https://github.com/khoih-prog/ESP_WiFiManager/issues to notify the author.

I had firstly asked to him here. It seems he had a problem with Library Manager.