We are pleased to announce the next release v1.1.0 of Espressif32 development platform.
- New board ODROID-GO
- Added support for Olimex debug tools: ARM-USB-OCD and ARM-USB-TINY
- Set default upload speed to 921600 bits per second by default
- Updated ESP-IDF to v3.0.1
- Updated Arduino Core to the latest upstream version
- Updated “esptool” to v2.4.1
- Bug fixes and improvements.
See Espressif32 Release Notes for details.
See project examples https://github.com/platformio/platform-espressif32/tree/develop/examples
PlatformIO IDE – please navigate to
PIO Home > Platforms > Updates
PlatformIO Core – please run a next CLI command
$ pio update
The PIO Plus Team