ESP8266TimerInterrupt listing is outdated

https://platformio.org/lib/show/6901/ESP8266TimerInterrupt lists version 1.0.3 of this library, while the latest release on GitHub is 1.4.0: Releases · khoih-prog/ESP8266TimerInterrupt · GitHub

I am able to use the newer library version by adding it manually to my project’s lib folder, but is it possible to get the PlatformIO library listing to update somehow?

The library.json looks good, not sure why it doesn’t sync. Maybe the author forgot to pio package publish it manually after doing that once.

@ivankravets can you help?

1 Like

Ah, the library author noticed this question and replied here: ESP8266TimerInterrupt listing is outdated · Issue #12 · khoih-prog/ESP8266TimerInterrupt · GitHub

They’ve pointed me to platformio.org/lib/show/11385/ESP8266TimerInterrupt/installation, a listing which seems to have the correct version.

Okay weird that there are two versions of the same library although the latter one seems to be a direct continuation of the first one, but okay o_o

Resolved in ESP8266TimerInterrupt listing is outdated · Issue #12 · khoih-prog/ESP8266TimerInterrupt · GitHub