Hello, I’ve tried a lot of things and still can’t get the debugger to work :
- I have installed the FTDI drivers
- I have checked multiple times my connections
- I have tried using different board and different computers
- I have tried flashing the factory firmware to see if JTAG was disabled, using the esp-prog as FTDI and espressif’s flash download tool, it flashed correctly.
- I have tried connecting manually with OpenOCD, it did not connect.
- I have tried both Winusb and Libusb drivers, on interface 0 or both interfaces, with reboots between tests.
My boards are the DOIT Devkit V1 and the AZ Delivery Devkit C.
I do not know what i’m doing wrong, maybe the factory firmware has JTAG disabled by default.
The script I try to debug is a basic blink so it doesn’t use pins 12 to 15.
(Yes, the project is called Waterboard because it’s a board to water my plants)