Error: subprocess-exited-with-error

It contain some of the following information in the developer tools:

Extension Host] (node:30040) [DEP0147] DeprecationWarning: In future versions of Node.js, fs.rmdir(path, { recursive: true }) will be removed. Use fs.rm(path, { recursive: true }) instead
(Use `Code --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)
y @ console.ts:137
console.ts:137 [Extension Host] runCommand C:\Users\31324.LAPTOP-DT05SR3D\.platformio\python3\python.exe Array(3) Object
console.ts:137 [Extension Host] runCommand C:\Users\31324.LAPTOP-DT05SR3D\.platformio\python3\python.exe Array(1) Object
notificationsAlerts.ts:42 Error:   error: subprocess-exited-with-error      python setup.py bdist_wheel did not run successfully.   exit code: 1      [610 lines of output]   running bdist_wheel   running build   running build_py   creating build   creating build\lib   creating build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\app.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\cache.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\cli.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\compat.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\dependencies.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\exception.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\fs.py -> build\lib\platformio   copying platformio\http...
[[object Object]]PlatformIO Core is not installed
[[object Object]]Response code 413 (Request Entity Too Large)

I recently open vscode and platformio show this problem. According to previous post I have try:

1. Remove the PIO extension in VSCode. Delete C:\Users\<user>\.platformio completely
  2. enabling win11 to long pathnames
  3. delete python and install the newest version on the official website
  4. change the internet envir
    but none of them works
    Thank a lot if anyone could help me have some solutions on this problem

Try this

It should autodetect the installed core properly.

It works ,thanks a lot. I never try this methods before