Error on installaton 'PlatformIO Core' step on Win7x64rus

Windows 7 x64 Pro, user name is cyrillic.
All software packages are up to date (10 Apr 2017)

Virtualenv Download: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\73B5~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp-3132Pa6EwBBLx4V3\virtualenv-15.1.0\virtualenv.py", line 2328, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\Users\73B5~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp-3132Pa6EwBBLx4V3\virtualenv-15.1.0\virtualenv.py", line 713, in main
    symlink=options.symlink)
  File "C:\Users\73B5~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp-3132Pa6EwBBLx4V3\virtualenv-15.1.0\virtualenv.py", line 925, in create_environment
    site_packages=site_packages, clear=clear, symlink=symlink))
  File "C:\Users\73B5~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp-3132Pa6EwBBLx4V3\virtualenv-15.1.0\virtualenv.py", line 1148, in install_python
    writefile(join(site_dir, 'orig-prefix.txt'), prefix)
  File "C:\Users\73B5~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp-3132Pa6EwBBLx4V3\virtualenv-15.1.0\virtualenv.py", line 368, in writefile
    if c != content.encode("utf-8"):
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xcf in position 9: ordinal not in range(128)

C:\Users\Пользователь>set | find "Поль"
APPDATA=C:\Users\Пользователь\AppData\Roaming
HOMEPATH=\Users\Пользователь
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\Пользователь\AppData\Local
USERNAME=Пользователь
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\Пользователь

Does any workaround exist?

Try to reinstall. I’m on Windows7 x64 Russian too, and somehow it was installed succesfully to the root of system drive. I have .pioidedepenv and .platformio folders in C:.
Couldn’t find out the reason because now it keeps installing PlatformIO that way (I tried to uninstall & reinstall Atom several times).

I have no idea how to change installation folder for Atom and PlatformIO.
http://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/ide/atom.html#uninstall-atom-with-platformio-ide
Reinstallation with default settings gave no effect - same error.
I’ll read Atom’s FAQ and try portable mode somewhat later.

Plesae file an issue here Issues · platformio/platformio-atom-ide · GitHub

Uninstall Python and install Python on root disk C:\ or D:\ and manual install PlatformIO Core. Next step restart Atom and wait complite install PlatformIO Core for PltaformIO IDE.