Do you really have to include built in libraries in platformIO?

When I try to compile my project, I get an error because there is a header which couldn’t be found. When I try to find a library with the header, I find that sometimes, it is a header from a built-in library. Then i have to include the library in my platform.ini file, under lib_deps.
Can it really be true that i have to do this for every project?

Here is the error i get:

In file included from .pio/libdeps/ttgo-lora32-v21/Firebase Arduino Client Library for ESP8266 and ESP32/src/Firebase.h:35,
                 from .pio/libdeps/ttgo-lora32-v21/Firebase Arduino Client Library for ESP8266 and ESP32/src/Firebase.cpp:31:
.pio/libdeps/ttgo-lora32-v21/Firebase Arduino Client Library for ESP8266 and ESP32/src/FB_Const.h:53:10: fatal error: Update.h: No such file or directory

Here is my current platform.ini file

[env:ttgo-lora32-v21]
platform = espressif32
board = ttgo-lora32-v1
framework = arduino
monitor_speed = 115200
lib_deps = 
	sandeepmistry/LoRa@^0.8.0
	olikraus/U8g2@^2.34.13
	mobizt/Firebase Arduino Client Library for ESP8266 and ESP32@^4.3.7
    SPIFFS @ 2.0.0
    Ethernet @ 2.0.0
    WiFiClientSecure @ 2.0.0

I have gotten an include error multiple times, and have added SPIFFS, ETHERNET, and WifiClientSecure. It’s just annoying i have to keep including so many libraries.

I have just installed PlatformIO a couple of days ago, but in other projects, this problem hasn’t been present.

The problem in this situations, most I’ve seen at least, is not that the native “Update.h” library is not found, but that you’re not including the library that needs it in your main code, aka Firebase in this example.