Conflicts between framework and libraries

Hi,

I’m working on a library that uses a fork of libcbor as a dependency and I have a conflict issue between the cbor_encode_uint and cbor_encode_tag functions in libcbor and TinyCBOR that is included in the framework. Is there a way to tell the linker to ignore the framework library?

[env:esp32]
platform=espressif32
board=upesy_wroom
framework=arduino
monitor_speed=115200
lib_deps=
	git@gitlab.com:coswot/constrained-servient/urdflib.git
Linking .pio/build/esp32/firmware.elf
/home/loris/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32@8.4.0+2021r2-patch5/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld: .pio/build/esp32/libbf9/libcbor.a(encoding.c.o): in function `cbor_encode_uint':
/home/loris/Work/test_urdflib_pio/.pio/libdeps/esp32/libcbor/src/cbor/encoding.c:37: multiple definition of `cbor_encode_uint'; /home/loris/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/tools/sdk/esp32/lib/libcbor.a(cborencoder.c.obj):/Users/ficeto/Desktop/ESP32/ESP32S2/esp32-arduino-lib-builder/components/esp-rainmaker/components/esp-insights/components/cbor/tinycbor/src/cborencoder.c:327: first defined here
/home/loris/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32@8.4.0+2021r2-patch5/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld: .pio/build/esp32/libbf9/libcbor.a(encoding.c.o): in function `cbor_encode_tag':
/home/loris/Work/test_urdflib_pio/.pio/libdeps/esp32/libcbor/src/cbor/encoding.c:132: multiple definition of `cbor_encode_tag'; /home/loris/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/tools/sdk/esp32/lib/libcbor.a(cborencoder.c.obj):/Users/ficeto/Desktop/ESP32/ESP32S2/esp32-arduino-lib-builder/components/esp-rainmaker/components/esp-insights/components/cbor/tinycbor/src/cborencoder.c:411: first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio/build/esp32/firmware.elf] Error 1

It does not append when I use my fork of libcbor directly in the platformio project and call these functions.

I tested several workarounds but none of them is working, except renaming functions in the libcbor library. If someone has a better solution, It would be great!