Cant login to my account in the IDE

Whenever i try to log into my account in the IDE i get this error. When i made my account i used sign in with github, but also tried to reset my password from account settings.

Error code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 16, in init main (C:\users\vagrant\appdata\local\temp\tmpetrrt4\main.c:3273)
File "cmd_debug.py", line 19, in init cmd_debug (C:\users\vagrant\appdata\local\temp\tmpetrrt4\cmd_debug.c:16792)
File "C:\Users\PC\.platformio\packages\_tmp_installing-tnuy1a-package\twisted\internet\protocol.py", line 15, in <module>

from zope.interface import implementer
ImportError: No module named zope.interface

Could you open Windows cmd and run

pip list

Also, try to remove HOMEDIR/.platformio/packages folder and start again.

pip list:
‘pip’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

After i deleted the .platformio/packages folder it seems to work, except i get bad login now
might be because i just changed my password, so i will try again later

update:
i can log in to the website, but not the ide. Now the ide just gives me bad credentials error:
Error: [API] Account: Bad credentials

We have 2 different accounts: 1 for Community Forum (where we now) and another for PlatformIO Core Redirecting...

I have the same issue with logging in. I can login through platformio core, but not the ide within atom, it just hangs…

Strange issue. Try to kill it and start again. Do you use the latest version of IDE? What do you see on PIO Home page?

Restarted it and pc, nothing different. Yeah, latest version.

This is what home page shows

It works for me now. After i deleted the package folder the login works again. Thank you for helping.