Can't compile MiniWebRadio

I want to Compile this

but I does not compile
I get the Error

MissingPackageManifestError: Could not find one of ‘package.json’ manifest files in the package
The AI tells me

1. Check the project directory: Make sure that the project directory contains a package.json file. If it’s missing, create a new one by running the command platformio init in the terminal.
  2. Delete the .platformio directory: Sometimes, deleting the .platformio directory and re-running platformio init can resolve the issue.
  3. Check the platformio.ini file: Ensure that the platformio.ini file is correctly configured and points to the correct project directory.
  4. Update PlatformIO: Make sure that PlatformIO is up-to-date by running platformio update in the terminal.
  5. Reinstall dependencies: Try reinstalling the dependencies by running platformio install in the terminal.
  6. Check for conflicts with other projects: If you’re working on multiple projects, ensure that there are no conflicts between the project directories or dependencies.
  7. Try a clean build: Run platformio clean and then platformio build to rebuild the project from scratch.

I stuck, Tried all of this but in the Arduino Project is no .success

Compiles fine for me without modifications.

RAM:   [==        ]  20.4% (used 66844 bytes from 327680 bytes)
Flash: [======    ]  56.3% (used 2139805 bytes from 3801088 bytes)
Building .pio\build\esp32\firmware.bin
esptool.py v4.5.1
Creating esp32 image...
Merged 25 ELF sections
Successfully created esp32 image.
==================== [SUCCESS] Took 134.05 seconds ====================

Close VSCode, delete the C:\Users\<user>\.platformio directory and restart VSCode if