Cannot find 'eagle.flash.4m2.ld'

Hello

I created a new project with espressif 8266 at the latest version 4.1.0 arduino framework.
I did not make any change in the main.c file. I modified the ini file.

compilation is OK with this platformio.ini:

[env:d1]
platform = espressif8266
board = d1
framework = arduino

board_build.filesystem = littlefs

but as soon as I want to specify the partition table adding

board_build.ldscript = eagle.flash.4m2.ld 

I got this error:
Error: Could not find ‘eagle.flash.4m2.ld’ LD script in LDPATH ‘E:\Data\PlatformIO\testnew.pio\build\d1 E:\Data\PlatformIO\testnew.pio\build\d1\ld C:\Users\Shasha.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\tools\sdk\lib C:\Users\Shasha.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\tools\sdk\ld C:\Users\Shasha.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\tools\sdk\lib\NONOSDK22x_190703’
Error: Could not find ‘eagle.flash.4m2.ld’ LD script in LDPATH ‘E:\Data\PlatformIO\testnew.pio\build\d1 E:\Data\PlatformIO\testnew.pio\build\d1\ld C:\Users\Shasha.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\tools\sdk\lib C:\Users\Shasha.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\tools\sdk\ld C:\Users\Shasha.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\tools\sdk\lib\NONOSDK22x_190703’

I can see that the error mentionned NONOSDK but my framework is arduino ??

Do you have an idea where the problem is coming from?

I tried to remove all my previous espressif8266 installed versions
with the new projet only the 4.1.0 is installed. The problem can be seen with the previous versions as well.
Is there a problem with my setup ?

Many thanks

But this file does not exist? eagle.flash.4m2m.ld exists, but not eagle.flash.4m2.ld. The documentation is correct.

And yes, Arduino-ESP8266 is using the NONOSDK as its basis.

oops
I read it many times could figure out the last m was missing !
thanks