Buy PlatformIO?

In order to use the Debug function, I will purchase PlatformIO, I would like to ask if I can only purchase one month of use rights.

You have a free 30-day trial when you create a PlatformIO account (not the forum account, see A professional collaborative platform for embedded development · PlatformIO and PlatformIO Account — PlatformIO latest documentation for VSCode or Redirecting... for CLI), so you can already test it for 1 month without buying it.

Above is outdated information. PlatformIO is free to use, only premium / corporate support costs: A professional collaborative platform for embedded development · PlatformIO

Thank you for your answer. If 30 days have passed, I still want to use Debug. I have to buy it. Can I buy one month of use right?

Exactly, subscriptions are monthly or yearly. See A professional collaborative platform for embedded development · PlatformIO. Currently you can buy a 1-year plan (9,99€ per month excluding tax) or 1-month plan (11,99€ per month excluding tax). Click the “see monthly rate” link before buying at A professional collaborative platform for embedded development · PlatformIO to get the monthly plan.

Above is outdated information. PlatformIO is free to use, only premium / corporate support costs: A professional collaborative platform for embedded development · PlatformIO

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I found that my browser has a problem and does not show monthly subscriptions.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

For anyone looking at this old thread (I just got a notification that the links were hit for the 50th time) : This is now old invalid information.

With support from strategic investments from Western Digital and SiFive, software programmers developing for RISC-V and other architectures can use now use PlatformIO’s previously paid PlatformIO Plus™ features at no cost, including the PIO Plus Unified Debugger and PIO Uniting Testing Engine tools, as well as remote access capabilities.

PIO Plus is now only dedicated support for developers and companies. See Your Gateway to Embedded Software Development Excellence · PlatformIO

2 Likes