Arduino IDE import to Platform IO compilation problem

I have a project written in Arduino ID, (wifimanager.ino) and import in Platform IO, compile perfect and write on esp32 but i have noticed that its not showing corectly Accespoint in scan list, but if i upload with clasic ArduinoIDE its working perfectly. (I have tried to import in Platform IO, to create a new project and all the posibilities but still its not working good) Can someone help me with an advice please?. Thanks!

Is there a version difference between the Arduino-ESP32 version used in Arduino IDE and PlatformIO?

It is not the same? I use the latest arduino IDE and the latest Platform IO

Doesn’t always mean latest Arduino-ESP32 package. What does your board manager say for the esp32 platform (https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/blob/master/docs/arduino-ide/boards_manager.md)?

Also please describe the error more clearly. Does

mean that there isn’t any output from the ESP32 or it’s showing less / none access points after a WiFi scan? Or does it fail in compiling and uploading?

Could you explain about this difference in details?

I have deleted the program, what is the difference between the professional version of your program (Platform IO), if I buy it helps me in the ESP32 Heltec Lora 32 programming? Thanks!

See the difference here Your Gateway to Embedded Software Development Excellence · PlatformIO

If you don’t need hardware debugging, unit testing, other DevOps tools, free and open source are enough for you.