Arduino.h not found - ESP32 with ESP-IDF Framework

Hey there.
I am experimenting with the awesome Platform IO Tools.
Currently i am using an ESP32 with the IDF Framework.
According to the docs GitHub - espressif/arduino-esp32: Arduino core for the ESP32 the IDF Framework (supported by Platform IO and of course set up in the platformio.ino file) has an Arduino Core implemented and can be called by the ´initArduino()´ function. But my compiler throws an error that Arduino.h cannot be found.

Hope somebody can help me:)
Kind regards,
Bob

Hi there

I have the same problem, unless someone come up with the answer, we can’t go much further,

Currently I’m using Arduino framework and use ESP_IDF component including FreeRTOS. all tasks is created in the setup section of Arduino sketch and let the loop section empty. it almost has same effect as using IDF framework and very easy to converting to IDF framework later on.

Edward.

Please file an issue here Issues · platformio/platform-espressif32 · GitHub and place a link to this thread. Thanks!

Hi, I have copied the same issue on platform-espressif32 @ https://github.com/platformio/platform-espressif32/issues/24

Hi, could you please share your config files (e.g. platformio.ini ) and a little example of your main?

Related issue