Adafruit QT PY M0 - fails to create project

Hi,

Got my dinky little Adafruit QT Py boards, love the form factor and got them working under arduino IDE and also circuit python.

But, I cannot create a project for it despite showing up as supported, errors follow

*> PIO Core Call Error: "The current working directory C:\\Users\\david\\Documents\\PlatformIO\\Projects\\test adafruit qy py will be used for the project.\r\n\r\nThe next files/directories have been created in C:\\Users\\david\\Documents\\PlatformIO\\Projects\\test adafruit qy py\r\ninclude - Put project header files here\r\nlib - Put here project specific (private) libraries\r\nsrc - Put project source files here\r\nplatformio.ini - Project Configuration File\r\n\n\nError: Unknown board ID 'adafruit_qt_py_m0'"*

not had a good look but seem to remember issue like this with another board a while back, short waiting for someone who knows where to look can anyone point me in the direction I need to got to try and fix?

David

Can you open a PIO CLI and do a pio upgrade --dev, then restart VSCode, delete the old project folder and retry creation?

Works all on my machine here.

Odd!, I spotted I had 3 udpates pending in VsCode-Platformio home, one was atmel updates, took those and then it worked first time!

Thanks,