3d printer firmware fail code

hello sorry to post I am really struggling to update firmware on Bigtreetech e3 v2.0 BLTouch I get this code hope some one will tell me what I have messed up
thank you
xPack OpenOCD, x86_64 Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-00378-ge5be992df (2020-06-26-12:31)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
debug_level: 1

hla_swd
Error: open failed
in procedure ‘program’
** OpenOCD init failed **
shutdown command invoked

*** [upload] Error 1
========================================== [FAILED] Took 16.66 seconds ==========================================

Environment Status Duration

STM32F103RC_btt_maple FAILED 00:00:16.656
===================================== 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:16.656 =====================================
The terminal process “platformio ‘run’, ‘–target’, ‘upload’” terminated with exit code: 1.

Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

It looks like you’ve pressed the “Upload” button. PlatformIO will try to upload the firmware through an SWD debug probe (e.g., STLink) directly to the microcontroller. However, your 3D printer doesn’t have such a probe on-board. You must upgrade the firmware by putting the firmware.bin (file can be found in the .pio folder of the project after a Build) on an SD card and putting that in the printer to trigger the firmware update – just like BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V2 Board - Marlin 2.0 Firmware says.

thank you will have go again thank you

Thanks for this article. I faced the same problem and got tired of looking for ways to solve it. I also have an Ender 3 and there was nothing on the request about this particular printer.