Too much RAM and FLASH consumption

Hi there,
I have the same problem, BUT
In addition to this, I would also like to know what this part of the memory goes to

Here are a couple of photos:

In the end, here are my questions:

1. unknown - What is this section, why is it needed, why does it take up so much space and can it be removed?
  2. WiFi, WebServer - I am using this in the WiFiManager library. What can I replace them with? Can I?
  3. WString.cpp, esp32-hal-uart.c - I suppose I can remove this from the code, since I’m not using the WString type or the hall sensor, right?
  4. components; lwip, mbedtls - These and a few libraries below, why does it take up so much space, can it be replaced, or can it be deleted?
  5. stdio, stdlib - Based on my limited knowledge of regular C++, these are the standard libraries. But they shouldn’t take up so much space, right?
  6. ieee80211_sta_new_state, g_cnxMgr(and a few below) - I have no idea why this is necessary, is it necessary? Can it be replaced or removed?

Thanks!

The people most well-positionied to answer your questions on ESP-IDF memory usage are the ESP-IDF people (Issues · espressif/esp-idf · GitHub), have you opened an issue there?