Problems with compile a sketch

Hello,

I’m new with PIO . I have a sketch from arduino and want to work with it in PIO. In the begin was ok, I can upload the sketch well. After I modified some and added a libraries I have problems. I eliminate that library but not fixed the problem. Now I try to upload the original sketch in Esp8266 but not working. I have many errors like this:

my_weather_station_ESP_07_BMP_mag.ino:8:17: error: ‘Adafruit_BMP085 bmp’ previously declared hereAdafruit_BMP085 bmp;
my_weather_station_ESP_07.ino:12:7: error: redefinition of 'float mintemp’float mintemp = 55;

What is changed to the platform to not accept now my little sketch?

I found the problem just now.
I didn’t know how the PIO is working. I made a copy pf my sketch but renamed with save as, in same folder. Seems that PIO can’t manage 2 projects in same folder, it try to compile all .ino files from a folder into 1. I removed from the folder that copy and now the compiler goes until the end.

Anyway I don’t know how to manage the libraries, add or remove and the folder for libraries.

Hi @remav!
Please take a look at option src_filter which allows you to control your build process for your source files.