PlatformIO is a Ukrainian Project. Please help us stop the war 🙏

You have our unwavering support, and the unanimous support of all of the Western world in the war you did not ask for! I sincerely hope this monstrous violation of Ukrainian sovereignty ends soon, with little (further) loss of Ukrainian life.

Slava Ukraini! :ukraine:

17 Likes

Despite President Bolsonaro’s indifference, we Brazilians are with you.
We hope this war ends soon and Ukraine be a safe place again!

Glória à Ucrânia! :ukraine:

11 Likes

My wife and I donated €500 for armed forces of Ukraine (through bank.gov.ua) and $500 for savelife.in.ua.

We are Russians. And we are terrified by the absolute useless war. We’ve left our aggressive country some years ago. But we didn’t stop this.

Here we are helping to refugees. Our company doing a lot for Ukraine colleagues and their families. At least, you can be sure that refugees are safe in Europe.

I hope, Russian army will be defeated soon, and then we will be happy to help to restore everything they destroyed… except lives :frowning:

We are very sorry.

Glory to Ukraine! :ukraine:

30 Likes

Russia has never respected Ukrainians

Russians, as I think, have never respected themselves. They respect a force only. People afraid to protect themselves = they couldn’t protect majority. This is why they do not understand, for example, why government should protect a minority.

All these problems are not important, as long as they fit into the state boundaries. But Russian tsar, gopnik, is so insane… I couldn’t predict any his step.

4 Likes

Wow! Alexey, thank you so much for your support!!! :pray:

Do you have any ideas on how could we reach more Russian people and open their eyes to the truth?

6 Likes

I’ve sent emails to all relatives and friends whose addresses I know. There are links to the web-sites which I trust more or less. Right now I have no idea how to notify more people: asking people to read something, from some unknown person, can be taken negative and may have opposite effect.

4 Likes

Let’s hope that sanctions will force them to find out what is going wrong with things that are not available for them.

2 Likes

This is clearly a freedom vs evil war.

I just contributed to Ukraine’s Armed Forces. I am sorry that this is all I can do.

5 Likes

Great contribution, thank you, @zapta! :pray:

You can monitor Ukraine’s Armed Forces success following by this resource https://www.pravda.com.ua/. It is in Ukrainian, but symbols of technics are clear.

1 Like

The whole democratic world is on your side. I never saw so much people donating all kind of needed things in my country. Theo (Tasmota project owner) added a link to this post on his github.
My best wishes to all of you.

Jason2866

6 Likes

Thanks, @jason2866 and Theo for your support! :pray:

Can’t wait when this war will be stopped. We have big plans regarding PlatformIO and the PlatformIO Team is highly motivated even in this difficult time. We still work on PlatformIO under missile explosions, we don’t know how many weeks/months we will need to eliminate all enemies defending our land.

Please be sorry for the delay with our responses.

1 Like

Ivan, I sympathize with the Ukrainian cause and ashamed of the Russian aggression. Unfortunately, I can’t donate to Platformio project via the given link, it returns Error 1005
Ray ID: 6e8c68ed6cb90b3f • 2022-03-08 14:55:05 UTC ## Access denied. Are there any other venues?

2 Likes

Hi Oleg! Do you have access to this link Donate to PlatformIO Project | PlatformIO (Powered by Donorbox)? We use the Donorbox service, maybe they use Cloudflare which blocks some IPs.

1 Like

Yes, Ivan, I’m trying exactly this link, it blocks my IP.
The rest of the error message:

The owner of this website (donorbox.org) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (14061) from accessing this website.

To send help (money) to friends in Ukraine, consider Moneygram. If you pay in Euros all you need is a name.

Could you help us to solve this issue? Please contact Contact Donorbox Team - Donation Software for Nonprofits and ask them to unblock your IP.

If you have a VPN (https://www.tunnelbear.com/ is free for 500Mb), you can choose any location. We use TunnelBear to test access to the PlatformIO services from the different continents.

1 Like

This link is unavailable for me too with the same message.

Works when accessed from Germany.

Maybe has something to do with the SWIFT ban of russian banks?

1 Like

Used tunnelbear and chose Germany. Got the same error with IP address 134.209.226.250 belonging to Germany. Previously was getting through another VPN with residence in US to no avail.
I doubt it’s because of the SWIFT ban, I don’t even come close to banking, it happens when I only click a button depicting amount. I guess though when I overcome this I will hit the prohibition to transfer currency abroad from Russia which was introduced lately.
I have no more ideas.