|-- v1.3.0
| |-- v1.0.2
|-- v2.6
Compiling .pioenvs/lolin32/src/main.o
Generating partitions .pioenvs/lolin32/partitions.bin
Archiving .pioenvs/lolin32/lib4e8/libAdafruit_Sensor.a

–>>>>>src/main.cpp:4:26: fatal error: ESP8266WiFi.h>: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

you can find the inital part of my source code @ // Need to create a payload function for publish a json string#include <ES - Pastebin.com

The whole compliation rund and error message you can find @ [Sun Feb 25 13:38:52 2018] Processing lolin32 (platform: espressif32; board: lol - Pastebin.com

Huh? Your upload run says that it failed to #include <ESP8266WiFi.h> but your running on an ESP32 (Espressif 32 > WEMOS LOLIN32)? Also the library you’re linking is marked to run on Atmel AVR chips (like Arduino Uno with ATMega328P), so maybe that’s why it’s not including it. But I don’t think forcing inclusion would be right, since the library is written vor AVR. So you’re trying to use the ESP8266WiFi library on an ESP32 and additionally use the SerialESP8266wifi library for AVR? I’m confused. Can you please explain what libraries you need exactly for what purpose?

1 Like

Hi there,
I have written in Arduino IDE a scatch with wifi and imported that into Platfrom IO without any knowledge what I did. you can find the scatch here: // Need to create a payload function for publish a json string#include <ESP8 - Pastebin.com
The idea was from a existing Arduino NodeMCU DHT22 MQTT proejct come to another with OLED output on Platform IO.