PlatformIO Home issues

Some time ago now the PlatformIO home was perfect. Since then it’s become cluttered, annoying and far less convenient than it once was. This is not a complete disaster as I have just created my own PlatformIO Home to make it far more convenient and useful. Every time PlatformIO automatically updates however, it removes my PlatformIO Home and replaces it with the current inferior version. Fixing this every single time is getting very dull indeed. I have two questions

1. Is there any way I can stop my personalised .js and .html files being deleted when PlatformIO updates.

2. Are there any plans to revise the PlatformIO Home or to add a feature so that users can customise the layout?

Oh, sorry. Which features do you need? How could we improve PIO Home?

The “Recent News” Banner is just as annoying as always. It takes up a lot of space and it would be far more useful if that space was instead available to the list of recent projects. Also in the “Recent Projects” section under actions, how easy would it be to add a ToDo button? It would be awesome if it could collate all the lines in the source that start “// TODO”, but even if it just displayed a separate ToDo list file in the project folder, it would still be very useful.

Please check these extensions: