We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 3.6.0!
What is new
Program Memory Usage
- Print human-readable memory usage information after a build and before uploading
- Print detailed memory usage information with “sections” and “addresses” in verbose mode
- Check maximum allowed “program” and “data” sizes before uploading/programming (issue #1412)
PIO Unit Testing:
- Documented Project Shared Code
- Force building of project source code using test_build_project_src option
- Fixed missed
UNIT_TESTmacro for unit test components/libraries
- Check package structure after unpacking and raise error when antivirus tool blocks PlatformIO package manager (issue #1462)
- Lock interprocess requests to PlatformIO Package Manager for install/uninstall operations (issue #1594)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
See PlatformIO 3.6.0 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
ctrl+alt+t, Run Other Tasks > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
PlatformIO Core: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.