We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 3.5.4, a new bugfix and tooling update for PlatformIO Core 3.5.
What is new
- Improved removing of default build flags using build_unflags option (issue #1712)
LINKFLAGSdata from project dependent libraries to the global build environment
- Don’t export
CPPPATHdata of project dependent libraries to framework’s build environment (issue #1665)
- Handle “architectures” data from “library.properties” manifest in lib_compat_mode = strict
- Added workaround for Python SemVer package’s issue #61 with caret range and pre-releases
- Replaced conflicted “env” pattern by “sysenv” for “platformio.ini” Dynamic Variables" (issue #1705)
- Removed “date&time” when processing project with platformio run command (issue #1343)
- Fixed issue with invalid LD script if path contains space
- Fixed preprocessor for Arduino sketch when function returns certain type (issue #1683)
- Fixed issue when platformio lib uninstall removes initial source code (issue #1023)
See PlatformIO 3.5.4 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
ctrl+alt+t, Run Other Tasks > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
PlatformIO Core: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.