PIO Home > Libraries > Examples, Drop-down list jumps to "platformio" randomly. Bug?

I clicked “IRremoteESP8266” in the library list and then tried to see the examples. The drop-down list contains multiple “platformio” entries, and when the mouse is over one of them, all of them were highlighted. When I tried to scroll to find the example I wanted, and hover the mouse over some other item, the list jumped to “platformio” randomly. Bug?

Screen recording
https://filebin.net/psto83165plpvek6/t885fKzIso.mp4?t=ngdal5jt

When looking at IRremoteESP8266/examples at master · crankyoldgit/IRremoteESP8266 · GitHub the problem seems that every example folder contains a platormio.ini and the *.ino sketches, and PlatformIO just takes all these files (without the file extensions) and displays it in the list. Maybe it should filter more for just the code files (while supporting that the platformio.ini is being shown too) or just don’t behave weirdly when selecting one platformio file and jumping to another entry in the list.

In any case, UI bugs belong to Issues · platformio/platformio-vscode-ide · GitHub and the developers greatly appreciate any feedback there.