Make Arduino as a Component config match plain Arduino (arduino-esp32)

Hello. I have an application that uses the Arduino framework. Now I would like to port it to “Arduino As a Component” because I need to change some settings to IDF itself (specifically, the RTC clock source).

Following this example: platform-espressif32/examples/espidf-arduino-blink at develop · platformio/platform-espressif32 · GitHub

I can see that the key settings is the platform in the platformio.ini file (framework = arduino, espidf). This so far worked with the example provided. But I see that the IDF configuration (viewing it using menuconfig) it’s different from the Arduino default one (at least it looks like it).

My question is the following:

How can I configure Arduino as a Component to use the same exact configuration as if I were using just plain Arduino (framework = arduino) ?? Is there a settings file I can copy from platformio to mantain the same IDF configuration that worked perfectly with plain Arduino? I don’t want to configure the IDF manually and set something wrong (for example, the partitions table).

Thanks
Gonzalo

Just use the configs from

since that’s what’s being used to exactly build the precompiled ESP-IDF libs for Arduino-ESP32.

Thanks @maxgerhardt

That did the trick.