I need HELP! FOR A CODING NOOB

Excellent, we have a compilation. Now what?

Sorry, I don’t have a 3D printer (yet) so, I’m afraid you’ll have to check the Marlin instructions. Normally, after a build, the next step wiuld be either “program” to upload with a ICSP device, or “upload” to use a bootloader.

I don’t know if the Ender has a bootloader? Teaching Tech on You Tube shows how to install one, if needed, and has a recent video on using Marlin Auto. Might be worth taking a look?

Goodluck.

Cheers,
Norm.

thank you for at least trying to help turns out i need to use the hex file

The hex file should be there though? Is it not? There will be a .pio\build folder in the project folder. In there somewhere will be an elf file, a hex file and a bin file. You might have an eep as well.

Cheers,
Norm.

yeah i figured it out now it makes a binair file once the build is succes ,now it works although i still need to edit some settings with that BLtouch but the more i look into it the more i understand ,but for now i took a break else i get square eyes hahah

Excellent news. Glad you got sorted. That Teaching Tech guy covers Ender’s and BLTouch setup in his You Tube videos. Covers editing Marlin config etc.

I watch him all the time and I don’t have a 3D printer.

Cheers,
Norm.

he is already in my favorits and yeah after a week of looking at it and the occasional swearing i yelled yeeehhaa today once it was a succes hahaha

1 Like

Yes, I answered here

@thinkyhead, what are your advices here?