HLEP not building / creating firmware.bin file?

I am new to PlatformIO and ATOM, I am trying to create a firmware file for my upgraded 3d printer, I have a SKR 1.3 board and have set env_default to LPC1768 - which is correct. when I build the new firmware it comes up with a couple of errors :-

Can not remove temporary directory F:\3 D PRINTER\3d Printer SKR firmware\MY firmware\.pioenvs. Please remove it manually to avoid build issues

AND

"warning: Ignoring missing SConscript ‘C:\users\PHIL’S PC.platformio\platforms\nxplpc-arduino-lpc176x\builder\main.py’
File “C:\users\phil’s pc.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\builder\main.py”, line 126, in

line 126 is the last of the following :-
env.SConscriptChdir(0)
env.SConsignFile(
join("$PROJECTBUILD_DIR",
“.sconsign.dblite” if PY2 else “.sconsign3.dblite”))

for item in env.GetExtraScripts(“pre”):
env.SConscript(item, exports=“env”)

env.SConscript("$BUILD_SCRIPT") —this is line 126—

I have uninstalled ALL my software and reloaded them, checked they are all up to date…

Can any one please help ? ?

Unless it’s a copy’n’paste glitch… I suspect the problem is the apostrophe in your username… which has caused a backslash to be dropped, thus the wrong paths used…

Try adding something like build_dir = F:\myfirmware to the [platformio] section of your platformio.ini, and create the folder if necessary and seeing if that fixes it…

Seems that my user name makes no improvment, I renamed my PC and it’s the same.

I set my build_dir = F:\AAAA and no change, i looked in .poienvs folder and now see a file called .sconsign.dblite

Thanks for your info, at least something has changed…

Just did another build and got this :-1:

Can not remove temporary directory `F:\3 D PRINTER\3d Printer SKR firmware\MY firmware\AAAA`. Please remove it manually to avoid build issues
Processing LPC1768 (platform: https://github.com/p3p/pio-nxplpc-arduino-lpc176x/archive/master.zip; framework: arduino; board: nxp_lpc1768)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verbose mode can be enabled via `-v, --verbose` option

warning: Ignoring missing SConscript 'C:\users\PHIL'S PC\.platformio\platforms\nxplpc-arduino-lpc176x\builder\main.py'
File "C:\users\phil's  pc\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\builder\main.py", line 126, in <module>

Unable to find destination disk (Autodetect Error)
Please select it in platformio.ini using the upload_port keyword (https://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/projectconf/section_env_upload.html) or copy the firmware
(.pioenvs/LPC1768/firmware.bin) manually to the appropriate disk

`.’ is up to date.