Ethernet w5500 which library to use?

So if I don’t make a bridge between IOREF and 5V it will NOT work.
So first of all a bridge must be made between 5V and IOREF.
Then you use the ICSP connector and there, you simply have to respect the writings and then the PIN 10 of Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 to a PIN of your choice on ESP32-S2, then:
5V —> 5V ESP32-S2
GND —> GND ESP32-2
MOSI —> PIN 35 MOSI ESP32-S2
MISO —> PIN 37 MISO ESP32-S2
SCK —> PIN 36 SCK ESP32-S2
RESET —> PIN RESET ESP32-S2
PIN 10 SS —> PIN 33 ESP32-S2 (declared in the setup with “Ethernet.init (33);”)

I didn’t buy the PoE board because I’m making a Custom PCB with the w5500.
I bought this shield for testing, the PoE part I did it on my cutom PCB.
But I can tell you that from the POE board output (12V) it goes to VIN and then arduino creates 5V and 3.3V.
Although I noticed that on the Arduino Ethernet 2 Shield there is a DC / DC 5V to 3.3V.

I think the way the PoE power works is that the power on the ethernet plug is fed into that AG9612-2BR chip to create the VIN voltage (probably 12V?) and since the ethernet shield sits upon a e.g. Uno or Mega or whatever, on that board, the VIN pin is connected to a 12V->5V converter (and it also has an on-board 5V → 3.3V regular), see schematics. The ethernet shield’s needed 3.3V is created internally from either +5V or through the ethernet PoE → VIN → +5V rail.

Thanks for the summary, and great that it works now!

That’s right: 12V comes out of the POE card (even if there are 5V and 3.3V cards).
It goes directly to the VIN pin and then it’s arduino to convert to 5V and 3.3V.
Although on the Ethernet Shield 2 POE there is a DC / DC which converts from 5V to 3.3V.

I am proud to have helped the comunity!