Espressiv 32 @ 3.3.0 code fails to build with sd_mmc source error

I was installing new environment and cloned my repo to fresh install of PlatformIO in VSCode on Ubuntu. While old environment (Windows) builds project properly the new environment is failing to build with this output:

Building in release mode
Compiling .pio/build/esp32devc/libcf6/SD_MMC/SD_MMC.cpp.o
In file included from /home/junikorn/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/SD_MMC/src/SD_MMC.cpp:24:0:
/home/junikorn/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/SD_MMC/src/SD_MMC.cpp: In member function 'bool fs::SDMMCFS::begin(const char*, bool, bool)':
/home/junikorn/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/tools/sdk/esp32/include/driver/include/driver/sdmmc_host.h:119:1: sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported
 }
 ^
/home/junikorn/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/SD_MMC/src/SD_MMC.cpp:45:39: note: in expansion of macro 'SDMMC_SLOT_CONFIG_DEFAULT'
     sdmmc_slot_config_t slot_config = SDMMC_SLOT_CONFIG_DEFAULT();
                                       ^
/home/junikorn/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/tools/sdk/esp32/include/driver/include/driver/sdmmc_host.h:119:1: sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported
 }
 ^
/home/junikorn/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/SD_MMC/src/SD_MMC.cpp:45:39: note: in expansion of macro 'SDMMC_SLOT_CONFIG_DEFAULT'
     sdmmc_slot_config_t slot_config = SDMMC_SLOT_CONFIG_DEFAULT();

I am pretty new to platformIO & C++ and sadly have no idea how to handle the problem. Will be grateful for any assistance

I forgot I was using

platform_packages =
    platformio/framework-arduinoespressif32 @ https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32.git

to deal with some other problem.
They propably introduced a bug in the repo. I hope this does not happen a lot. Closing