at first thanks for this amazing tool, it eases up firmware development so much.
Currently I stumble accross the following issue:
- I write my application code in
- in parallel I need to bring up a library that is in
- I managed to get the build running and I see with
pio run -vthat MyLib goes to .piolibdeps and is compiled nicely to libMyLib.a and linked properly to the appcode forming a valid firmware.elf.
Now, what I want to achieve is that,
- if there is a change in ./MyLib/foo.h (or any other fike), I want to get an update of .piolibdeps/MyLib and build it with the modified code.
- I need a solution without any extra loop like changing version in library.json, erase .piolibdeps, commit and push/pull the change
- I really would appreciate a clean solution without messing up things in PIO or SCONS.
Is there any good practice to achieve this. could help extra_scripts in platformio.ini.
Best Regards, Axel.