Change ft2232 pin definitions

Hi , is it possible to change the pin definitions of the ft2232 debugger to use port b instead of port a . I have this unit : GitHub - arm8686/FT2232HL-Board: USB to dual UART / SPI / I2C / JTAG / FIFO / Bit-Bang... .
I would like to do it in platformio.ini or or do I need to change openOcd cfg file?
My project is set up for esp32dev board and debug works when I use AD0 ,AD1,AD2,AD3 but I would like to use BD0 etc .

Sadly the usage of the OpenOCD configuration file which contains the pin definitions for the adapter is hardcoded in the platform script

meaning you can’t easily change it to a completely new file using just the platformio.ini.

Assuming you use debug_tool = esp-prog and thus C:\Users\<user>\.platformio\packages\tool-openocd-esp32\share\openocd\scripts\interface\ftdi\esp32_devkitj_v1.cfg, have you verified that you can change the config file in such a way that is uses port B?

# TCK, TDI, TDO, TMS: ADBUS0-3
# LEDs: ACBUS4-7

ftdi_layout_init 0x0008 0xf00b
ftdi_layout_signal LED -data 0x1000
ftdi_layout_signal LED2 -data 0x2000
ftdi_layout_signal LED3 -data 0x4000
ftdi_layout_signal LED4 -data 0x8000

thank you for the quick reply. I was looking at the cfg file but I am not sure how to change it. Maybe I can try to change the leds first. Do you know how to calculate the ftdi_layout_init ?

thank you , it works. I modified only the channel number.

#ftdi_channel 0
ftdi_channel 1

ftdi_layout_init 0x0008 0xf00b

ftdi_layout_signal LED -data 0x1000
ftdi_layout_signal LED2 -data 0x2000
ftdi_layout_signal LED3 -data 0x4000
ftdi_layout_signal LED4 -data 0x8000

Did you double post the content? The post looks weird.

Thank you , yes that was copied twice . How do I include a code snippet?