Cannot find nimble since espressif32 update a few days ago

Hi,
Before posting I searched for “nimble” but didn’t find anything relevant to the problem I am having.
I accepted an espressif32 update a few days ago. Since then I get this problem "Cannot find “C:\Users\David\.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif32\tools\sdk\include\nimble”.
The build works ok and I can delete the two lines referencing nimble from the json file to temporarily get rid of the reported problems. The json file gets updated each time I start VS code and the problem reports come back.
I’ve checked to see if nimble exists in the location and it doesn’t.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
TIA
Dave

Seems like the include folder was removed but the code in the PIO builder script was not removed.

A fix is proposed in Remove tools/sdk/include/nimble from include path by maxgerhardt · Pull Request #4891 · espressif/arduino-esp32 · GitHub.

Otherwise the warning can be ignored.

If you want a fix now, you can do the code change in C:\Users\<user>\.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif32\tools\platformio-build.py and Ctrl+Shift+P → Rebuild IntelliSense.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I can’t try it right now. I’ll try it later.

I have edited the .py file as you suggested. That fixed it.
Thanks again for your help