Build Errors for ESP32 Firebeetle program

I am completely new and just trying to migrate from UEStudio / Arduino to Platformio because it was taking 5-8 minutes to compile an esp32 program with the Arduino IDE. So please be gentle.
I migrated a program from Arduino (which worked just fine) and I get a lot of build errors of which some examples are given below. I do not have a clue as to what to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
my platformio.ini

[env:esp32dev]
platform = espressif32
board = firebeetle32
framework = arduino
lib_extra_dirs = C:\OneDrive\My\Documents\Arduino\libraries
monitor_speed = 115200

Some typical build errors:
:\Users\saa48.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif32\cores\esp32/Arduino.h:158:12: error: ‘std::isinf’ has not been declared
using std::isinf;

:/Users/saa48/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/BLE/src/BLERemoteCharacteristic.h:50:32: error: ‘notify_callback’ has not been declared
notify_callback m_notifyCallback;

C:/Users/saa48/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiClient.h:42:10: error: ‘shared_ptr’ in namespace ‘std’ does not name a template type
std::shared_ptr clientSocketHandle;

C:/Users/saa48/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiClient.h:43:10: error: ‘shared_ptr’ in namespace ‘std’ does not name a template type
std::shared_ptr _rxBuffer;

This is not good – it may pick up unwanted libraries in there. Weird C++ errors may stem from a library like this. Please remove that line and use lib_deps together with the library searcher.

Thank you so very much - will try.

Tried, worked. Thank you so very much.