Algoduino library not updated

Hi there,

I’ve update the Algoduino library 2 times but the updates still does not show up on platformIO since 5 days.

Here is the GitHub: GitHub - algoduino/algoduino: An easy to use C++ Library to interact with the Algorand Blockchain.

Versions 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 are missing here.

Could someone fix this issue?

Kind regards,

Seems like the library crawler is stuck or is in preperation for a new version of the library register – maybe @ivankravets knows more about this case.

2 Likes

Kind of strange because it has been properly updated on the Arduino Library Manager via the library.properties file. But I guess this is totally independent.

Yes, that has nothing to do with the PlatformIO Library Registry - entirely independent of any third-parties. What is more amusing is when you look at the manifest on platformio, and it says the current version is 0.2.2… but you can only get 0.2… a clear sign the crawler is stuck, as this is the manifest the crawler will see when it gets there… :man_facepalming:

Alright… Is there any way to fix this? (Maybe manually)

The fix is waiting for 'da boss to let us know the crawler has been dealt with for misbehaviour, or that there is something wrong with the libraries.json file.

I notice you’ve specified

"platforms": [
    [
      "espressif8266",
      "espressif32",
      "esp8266",
      "esp32"
    ]

I don’t think

"esp8266",
   "esp32"

is valid - it should only be espressif8266 and espressif32.

I’m not sure if espressif8266 and espressif32 are valid for libraries.properties though - it’s hard to tell because the ArduinoIDE library spec won’t give a definitive list - which would help for standardisation, you know. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Alright. I just fixed it in version 0.2.3.

{
  "name": "Algoduino",
  "keywords": "algorand, crypto, blockchain, iot, arduino",
  "description": "A simple API client implementation in C++ for the Algorand Blockchain.",
  "homepage": "https://algoduino.com/",
  "repository": {
    "type": "git",
    "url": "https://github.com/algoduino/algoduino.git"
  },
  "version": "0.2.3",
  "authors": [
    {
      "name": "Algoduino",
      "email": "hello@algoduino.com",
      "url": "https://github.com/algoduino"
    }
  ],
  "dependencies": [
    {
      "name": "ArduinoJson",
      "version": "6.15.2"
    }
  ],
  "frameworks": "arduino",
  "platforms": [
    [
      "espressif8266",
      "espressif32"
    ]
  ]
}

I hope that fixes the problem.

Crawler has blocked your library. You have broken manifest algoduino/library.json at master · algoduino/algoduino · GitHub

The list of platforms contains LIST OF LIST. Please fix

Oh you’re right! How come I didn’t see that.
Thanks @ivankravets

1 Like

I see it was automatically fixed in PlatformIO Registry

Happy coding with PlatformIO! :blush:

2 Likes

lol… I thought something looked odd there, but it passed the json lint test, so didn’t think anything more of it. :open_mouth: Glad it’s working now! :wink: