Adding config.h trouble

Hello everyone, I am new to programming and platformIO.
Currently using PlatformIO on VS code, Mac OS High Sierra.

I have been working on this tutorial, esp8266 adafruitio dht
I can run it on Arduino IDE, but I cannot get platformIO to read my config.h
I added the config.h file under the lib tab in my project: lib-config-config.h
the error tells me that it can’t read a library that I’ve included in the config.h file

So what’s your file structure of the project? There is no lib-config-config.h file, only a config.h file. You should put that file in the same folder as your main sketch (under src/).

Otherwise you’ll have to show the full error message and give us a copy of your project.

Thank you for your response, I have attached a screen shot of what I’m working with

Could you use pastebin.org (or a new post which uses Markdown for CPP code formatting) to make a copy of main.cpp, config.h and platformio.ini available?

yes
main.cpp
config.h

platformio.ini

I can successfully build your code when I put config.h in the src folder as I described above and explicitly add the library dependencies in the platformio.ini as

lib_deps = 
	Adafruit Unified Sensor
	DHT sensor library
	Adafruit IO Arduino
	Adafruit MQTT Library
	ArduinoHttpClient

a

xtensa-lx106-elf-size -B -d .pioenvs\esp8266\firmware.elf
"esptool" -eo "C:\Users\Maxi\.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif8266\bootloaders\eboot\eboot.elf" -bo .pioenvs\esp8266\firmware.bin -bm dio -bf 40 -bz 4M -bs .text -bp 4096 -ec -eo .pioenvs\esp8266\firmware.elf -bs .irom0.text -bs .text -bs .data -bs .rodata -bc -ec
text	   data	    bss	    dec	    hex	filename
326282	   6612	  30280	 363174	  58aa6	.pioenvs\esp8266\firmware.elf
 [SUCCESS] Took 19.68 seconds 

thank you so much for your time, it worked, I thought that I had to save it under the lib folder.